This certainly isn't the first time a group of people received a star, nor is it the first time characters have gotten one. Honestly, though, I could have sworn the Munchkins already had one. In fact, that's the same response Bulthaup had when he found out. It actually makes me wonder how many significant people and characters aren't among the thousands who have their own star. Guess what? Bert Lahr (aka The Cowardly Lion) doesn't have one. Nor does Toto, at least according to Wikipedia's list. Who else, non Oz-related, could be absent from the Walk of Fame?
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!