This certainly isn't the first time a group of people received a star, nor is it the first time characters have gotten one. Honestly, though, I could have sworn the Munchkins already had one. In fact, that's the same response Bulthaup had when he found out. It actually makes me wonder how many significant people and characters aren't among the thousands who have their own star. Guess what? Bert Lahr (aka The Cowardly Lion) doesn't have one. Nor does Toto, at least according to Wikipedia's list. Who else, non Oz-related, could be absent from the Walk of Fame?
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!