That's not all. If you thought buses slamming into victims and spraying blood wasn't enough, rejoice -- that blood and those death machines are going to fly at us again. Oh yes, Final Destination is a solid passenger on that 3D train. As THR says: "The premise of the series is that even if you cheat death once, a force that is death itself will stalk you until it finishes what is started, usually in a gruesome fashion." This time around, there's no word on plot, but it will be new teens getting terrorized and new forms of death. If you want to know what sort of death -- just think about what would be creepy to see in 3D, and you're probably on the right track. I wonder if there will be any snakes. Ellis directed Snakes on a Plane, after all.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!