That's not all. If you thought buses slamming into victims and spraying blood wasn't enough, rejoice -- that blood and those death machines are going to fly at us again. Oh yes, Final Destination is a solid passenger on that 3D train. As THR says: "The premise of the series is that even if you cheat death once, a force that is death itself will stalk you until it finishes what is started, usually in a gruesome fashion." This time around, there's no word on plot, but it will be new teens getting terrorized and new forms of death. If you want to know what sort of death -- just think about what would be creepy to see in 3D, and you're probably on the right track. I wonder if there will be any snakes. Ellis directed Snakes on a Plane, after all.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Green Lantern' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' Behind-the-Scenes Fun - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Was Almost a Racy TV Series - POPSUGAR
- 'The Walking Dead' at Comic-Con - HitFix
- 35 Times Ron Burgundy Made You Crack Up - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!