That's not all. If you thought buses slamming into victims and spraying blood wasn't enough, rejoice -- that blood and those death machines are going to fly at us again. Oh yes, Final Destination is a solid passenger on that 3D train. As THR says: "The premise of the series is that even if you cheat death once, a force that is death itself will stalk you until it finishes what is started, usually in a gruesome fashion." This time around, there's no word on plot, but it will be new teens getting terrorized and new forms of death. If you want to know what sort of death -- just think about what would be creepy to see in 3D, and you're probably on the right track. I wonder if there will be any snakes. Ellis directed Snakes on a Plane, after all.
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!