Last time Matthew McConaughey and Kate Hudson teamed up, they were trying to figure out How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days. Now, however, they're married ... and searching for treasure. Cinematical has just received this exclusive poster for Fool's Gold (click on the image for a larger version), directed by Andy Tennant (Sweet Home Alabama, Hitch). In the film, which reunites the smokin' hot pair for the first time since 2003, Hudson and McConaughey play a married couple and former treasure hunters whose relationship has all but sunk to the bottom of the ocean. But when a new clue to the whereabouts of an exotic treasure surfaces, the two re-kindle their love for lost gold -- and each other -- while they head off in search of the elusive prize. Problem is, they're not the only ones looking to strike it rich. Joining Hudson and McConaughey on their adventure are Donald Sutherland, Ray Winstone and Alexis Dziena. Oh Kate, when will you stop being a fool and realize I'm the man of your dreams? Fool's Gold arrives in theaters on February 8.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- Jon Snow with Short Hair - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!