For some reason MSN's top ten worst film titles includes Octopussy, which I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking is in fact one of the BEST movie titles ever (and best title fonts ever). I also have a soft spot for titles Gigli, Operation Dumbo Drop and one of the runners-up, The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. I would probably substitute those with Ballistic Ecks vs. Sever, BlackMale, K-19 The Widowmaker and K-PAX (maybe I just hate K-titles, which now make me think of K-Fed), all of which were included in another bad-movie-title list on Retro Crush from 2003. No list is perfect, though, and for some reason Retro Crush actually hates on longtime favorite Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo (it's bad, but it's also so good!). Other nominees for the worst title of all time can be found at Wanderlist (perfect example: The Englishman Who Went Up a Hill But Came Down a Mountain) and Mutant Reviews (more hatin' on Breakin' 2? pffft!). So, what is your pick for worst movie title ever?
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!