In a dystopian future, the film is about a mass-scale online computer game called "Slayers" where some humans control other humans. The top player, Kable (Butler), is the top warrior, and as everyone tracks his every move, he struggles to regain his self and bring down the imprisoning system. Ludacris will play one of Alison Lohman's "resistance group called HUMANZ that is protesting the way that the prisoners are being used as part of these video games." Bell, well, her character hasn't been shared, but I am pretty sure that she'll be a fellow warrior, or maybe a covert op of the resistance group. The flick is currently in production, but you're going to have to wait until 2009 to see it.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!