In a dystopian future, the film is about a mass-scale online computer game called "Slayers" where some humans control other humans. The top player, Kable (Butler), is the top warrior, and as everyone tracks his every move, he struggles to regain his self and bring down the imprisoning system. Ludacris will play one of Alison Lohman's "resistance group called HUMANZ that is protesting the way that the prisoners are being used as part of these video games." Bell, well, her character hasn't been shared, but I am pretty sure that she'll be a fellow warrior, or maybe a covert op of the resistance group. The flick is currently in production, but you're going to have to wait until 2009 to see it.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!