In a dystopian future, the film is about a mass-scale online computer game called "Slayers" where some humans control other humans. The top player, Kable (Butler), is the top warrior, and as everyone tracks his every move, he struggles to regain his self and bring down the imprisoning system. Ludacris will play one of Alison Lohman's "resistance group called HUMANZ that is protesting the way that the prisoners are being used as part of these video games." Bell, well, her character hasn't been shared, but I am pretty sure that she'll be a fellow warrior, or maybe a covert op of the resistance group. The flick is currently in production, but you're going to have to wait until 2009 to see it.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!