Variety has released the cast list for his next film, the $2.5 million comedy/drama Unmade Beds. The feature will examine "love, loss, identity, and friendship among young immigrants in London," which sounds pretty serious, but IMDb's outline says that it is the "quirky story of Vera and Axl, who both live in the same London warehouse, but whose [sic] paths never cross until fate steps in." While it, at first, seems like a super-serious immigrant drama, all the clues point to it being a much lighter take on the subject. Belgium actress Déborah François (L'Enfant) and Spanish actor Fernando Tielve (Pan's Labyrinth) will star as Vera and Axl, and they will be joined by Michiel Huisman (Black Book), Iddo Goldberg (Run, Fat Boy, Run), and Richard Lintern (Syriana). The film is set to shoot in London and Nottingham, but there's no word on when.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!