Variety has released the cast list for his next film, the $2.5 million comedy/drama Unmade Beds. The feature will examine "love, loss, identity, and friendship among young immigrants in London," which sounds pretty serious, but IMDb's outline says that it is the "quirky story of Vera and Axl, who both live in the same London warehouse, but whose [sic] paths never cross until fate steps in." While it, at first, seems like a super-serious immigrant drama, all the clues point to it being a much lighter take on the subject. Belgium actress Déborah François (L'Enfant) and Spanish actor Fernando Tielve (Pan's Labyrinth) will star as Vera and Axl, and they will be joined by Michiel Huisman (Black Book), Iddo Goldberg (Run, Fat Boy, Run), and Richard Lintern (Syriana). The film is set to shoot in London and Nottingham, but there's no word on when.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!