Variety has released the cast list for his next film, the $2.5 million comedy/drama Unmade Beds. The feature will examine "love, loss, identity, and friendship among young immigrants in London," which sounds pretty serious, but IMDb's outline says that it is the "quirky story of Vera and Axl, who both live in the same London warehouse, but whose [sic] paths never cross until fate steps in." While it, at first, seems like a super-serious immigrant drama, all the clues point to it being a much lighter take on the subject. Belgium actress Déborah François (L'Enfant) and Spanish actor Fernando Tielve (Pan's Labyrinth) will star as Vera and Axl, and they will be joined by Michiel Huisman (Black Book), Iddo Goldberg (Run, Fat Boy, Run), and Richard Lintern (Syriana). The film is set to shoot in London and Nottingham, but there's no word on when.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!