I'd just like to take a moment to say how wonderful it is to see Patrick Dempsey making a big-screen comeback. Adore the guy. Loverboy? Made me want to deliver pizzas for, like, ever. And don't even get me started on Can't Buy Me Love -- talk about a guilty pleasure times twelve. Yeah, you younger folks might know him as Dr. McDreamy, but he'll always be Ronald Miller in my book. Cinematical just received the exclusive poster for Made of Honor (click on the image for a larger version), starring Dempsey and Michelle Monaghan. The film seems a little like My Best Friend's Wedding, but flipped, as this time it revolves around a guy (Dempsey) who after finding out his best friend (Monaghan) plans to marry and live overseas, accepts an invitation to be her "maid" of honor in hopes he can stop the wedding and convince her to marry him instead. I'd wish him good luck, but he's McDreamy -- who wouldn't drop everything to marry the guy? Made of Honor will walk down the aisle this May.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!