The title role has not yet been cast, but Chapa himself will be playing Gene Gutowski, who produced Polanski's early films, including Repulsion, Cul-de-sac and Dance of the Vampires, and co-produced The Pianist. Those of you who haven't seen Chapa's own movies, may be familiar with his acting from such films as Street Fighter, Money Talks or Bound by Honor. In addition to his directing and co-starring tasks, Chapa is also the writer and producer of the simply titled Polanski, meaning it probably won't be the greatest biopic we ever see. But hey, I'm curious at least. Aren't you?
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!