Basically, these girls (Smith, Leerhsen, McCord) are aspiring actresses who land some Japanese work. Instead of traversing the ocean to get one step closer to superstardom, they find themselves cast in a snuff film. I wonder if they realize this from the get-go, or are running around, thinking that all of their dangerous props are fake until one of them slices and dices? Tagawa is playing the director, Yuan is playing the producer, Yune is the male co-star, and Trent is playing the boyfriend of McCord's character. The film is based on a Slamdance Horror Screenplay Competition script by Nathan Brookes and Bobby Lee Darby, with Víctor García taking up the directorial duties. IMDb says production has already started, and I would hope so, it they want to keep their January 20 release date. Talk about a quick turn-around!
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!