I don't know about you, but he's just about the last person I would think of for this project. But after winning an Oscar for The Last King of Scotland, all eyes were on Forest, and the actor says: "Mountain Dew offered me an amazing opportunity to create a mythic universe using all forms of storytelling that will allow those who participate to develop their product. Ultimately, the drink will be on the street and in stores where you get to see it, tough it, taste it, drink it, make it a part of you; bringing you from the virtual world to the real world." Whitaker helped come up with the game's world, which involves political themes, and says: "This is about voting. This is about taking a stance and making things happen. It's about empowering people and allowing them to express themselves and create something that represents who they are." And here I thought it was about selling Mountain Dew...
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!