I don't know about you, but he's just about the last person I would think of for this project. But after winning an Oscar for The Last King of Scotland, all eyes were on Forest, and the actor says: "Mountain Dew offered me an amazing opportunity to create a mythic universe using all forms of storytelling that will allow those who participate to develop their product. Ultimately, the drink will be on the street and in stores where you get to see it, tough it, taste it, drink it, make it a part of you; bringing you from the virtual world to the real world." Whitaker helped come up with the game's world, which involves political themes, and says: "This is about voting. This is about taking a stance and making things happen. It's about empowering people and allowing them to express themselves and create something that represents who they are." And here I thought it was about selling Mountain Dew...
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!