I don't know about you, but he's just about the last person I would think of for this project. But after winning an Oscar for The Last King of Scotland, all eyes were on Forest, and the actor says: "Mountain Dew offered me an amazing opportunity to create a mythic universe using all forms of storytelling that will allow those who participate to develop their product. Ultimately, the drink will be on the street and in stores where you get to see it, tough it, taste it, drink it, make it a part of you; bringing you from the virtual world to the real world." Whitaker helped come up with the game's world, which involves political themes, and says: "This is about voting. This is about taking a stance and making things happen. It's about empowering people and allowing them to express themselves and create something that represents who they are." And here I thought it was about selling Mountain Dew...
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!