Man, I can't wait to hear Shia's side of the story. I mean, there has to be a good reason for what happened. And even if not, who hasn't been drunk at a Walgreens on a Saturday night once in their life? The thing is, the police didn't test LaBeouf's sobriety since he wasn't driving (how did he get there? who was he with? inquiring minds want to know details!), and so there's no proof that he was in fact drunk. Of course, it hardly matters if he was sober, because right now the whole world is reading about his drunkenness. At least this is the perfect time for a scandal, if he must have one. It's many months past his successes with Disturbia and Transformers and many months before he'll be seen in Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull -- not that people would not see that movie just because of this incident. I doubt Spielberg will even have to scold him at all.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!