Fittingly typecast, Arquette and Lillard will play actors in a medieval troupe who work with a cheesy Renaissance Fair. This should be old hat for David when the pic gears up -- he's currently filming Hamlet 2, a comedy about a drama teacher trying to save his department by developing a sequel to Hamlet with his kids. Jones, meanwhile, is part of a rival troupe "committed to only serious productions of real Shakespeare." I wouldn't be surprised if Elwes is also one of the other serious Shakespearian actors. That part's all clear, but then things get vague as Justin Chatwin (War of the Worlds) is so specifically "the romantic male lead." Again, there's no actresses listed with this production yet, so I'm forced to believe we're going to get some sexy man-lovin'. Or, maybe they'll go the old-school theater route and have men play the female roles as well. That could make things interesting. Unfortunately, there's no word on when this project will begin production.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!