After years of petty criminal acts and drug and alcohol abuse, Goodman was finally incarcerated and began to turn his life around. Goodman told THR, "I came from a broken home and was living in survival mode. I have three bullets in me, one in the back of my head." Goodman began to score parts in small, local films in the late '90s, and also crossed paths with boy-band veteran Donnie Wahlberg at a high stakes card game in Boston. Wahlberg, another native of Boston's mean streets, even collaborated with Goodman on the script with fellow Boston actor Paul T. Murray. According to THR, the film has been put on the fast track; now that casting is already underway, I wouldn't be surprised if the film is aiming for a 2008 release.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!