Cinematical, along with Warner Independent Pictures, is giving away ten pairs of tickets to the World Premiere of Darfur Now, starring and co-produced by Don Cheadle, this coming Tuesday, October 30th at the Directors Guild of America. The film starts at 7:30pm, and you'll be able to watch the arrivals on the red carpet, and attend the exclusive reception afterwards. We'll be giving these tickets away to ten random commenters, but please be aware that you need to live near enough to Los Angeles to get there on your own nickel by Tuesday.
Check out the details about the film (including the trailer) and the giveaway after the break.
Darfur Now is a story of hope in the midst of one of humanity's darkest hours – a call to action for people everywhere to end the catastrophe unfolding in Darfur, Sudan. In this documentary, the struggles and achievements of six different individuals from inside Darfur and around the world bring to light the tragedy in Sudan and show how the actions of one person can make a difference to millions.
Written and directed by Ted Braun, the film explores the Darfur conflict through the first-hand experiences of Don Cheadle, Hejewa Adam, Pablo Recalde, Ahmed Mohammed Abakar, Luis Moreno-Ocampo, and Adam Sterling. Executive Produced by Jeff Skoll, Diane Weyermann, Omar Amanat, Matt Palmieri, Gary Greenebaum and Dean Schramm. Produced by Cathy Schulman, Don Cheadle and Mark Jonathan Harris. Co-Produced by Lenore Zerman, Line Produced by Jacqueline Frank.
- To enter, please leave one comment stating why you and a friend would like to attend the premiere on Tuesday, October 30th at the Directors Guild Theater in Los Angeles.
- Please make sure you have an active and valid email address in the email field when leaving your comment.
- You may only enter once.
- Comments must be made no later that midnight Eastern time on Monday, October 29th.
- Cinematical will randomly choose ten commenters, and tickets will be held under your name at the theater.
- Winners will receive two tickets (valued at roughly $30 apiece) that admits them plus one guest to the premiere and reception for Darfur Now.
- Click here for official rules.