Zaillian says that he saw a Devil Wears Prada tone to the documentary, and convinced the filmmaker to make her screenwriting debut with the material. "Alexandra is a talented documentary filmmaker and a great raconteur. She's been places and seen and done things few of the rest of us have, and I'm excited she's decided to share her insider perspective and gift for storytelling with us in a screenplay." The movie will focus on "a young, impressionable news producer who finds herself dealing with the challenges of life and love in the midst of covering a presidential campaign." It's even scored itself a first-look deal with Sony Pictures, so this could become a big deal if the script works out. Good luck, Pelosi!
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!