Anyhow, I know that Baquero is talented; does this talent also already include pitch-perfect accents? Or did they live overseas until the divorce? Or maybe she was adopted right before the parental split and got the short end of the stick -- what with new families, divorce, and then some sort of demon possession. Costner is just about the last person I ever imagined for the role of Ivana's dad. Unless he is the one who needs a new accent. I don't know. Whatever the case, it should be interesting. The Upside of Anger is probably my favorite Costner role, at least, it's the first one I really liked him in, so I can only imagine what Baquero can bring out in him. Production is slated to begin next year.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- Jon Snow with Short Hair - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!