Anyhow, I know that Baquero is talented; does this talent also already include pitch-perfect accents? Or did they live overseas until the divorce? Or maybe she was adopted right before the parental split and got the short end of the stick -- what with new families, divorce, and then some sort of demon possession. Costner is just about the last person I ever imagined for the role of Ivana's dad. Unless he is the one who needs a new accent. I don't know. Whatever the case, it should be interesting. The Upside of Anger is probably my favorite Costner role, at least, it's the first one I really liked him in, so I can only imagine what Baquero can bring out in him. Production is slated to begin next year.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!