The film already stars Ulrich Tukur (The Lives of Others) as Rabe, and an international cast of actors including Anne Consigny, Ly Huand, and Akira Emoto. Now Variety reports that Steve Buscemi and Daniel Bruehl (The Bourne Ultimatum) have been added to the cast. There is no word on who Bruehl will play, and I presume it isn't a fast-food terrorist this time around, but Buscemi is taking on the role of "American doctor Robert Wilson, who remained in Nanjing during the occupation to care for legions of victims." Not too bad for Mr. Pink, who has really been breaking out of his typecasting lately. The film is currently in production in Shanghai and Nanjing, and is set to come out late next year.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!