The film already stars Ulrich Tukur (The Lives of Others) as Rabe, and an international cast of actors including Anne Consigny, Ly Huand, and Akira Emoto. Now Variety reports that Steve Buscemi and Daniel Bruehl (The Bourne Ultimatum) have been added to the cast. There is no word on who Bruehl will play, and I presume it isn't a fast-food terrorist this time around, but Buscemi is taking on the role of "American doctor Robert Wilson, who remained in Nanjing during the occupation to care for legions of victims." Not too bad for Mr. Pink, who has really been breaking out of his typecasting lately. The film is currently in production in Shanghai and Nanjing, and is set to come out late next year.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!