Heard, who is the object of affection in the upcoming horror film All the Boys Love Mandy Lane, is said to be playing "a sexually promiscuous woman caught up in the decadence of the 1980s." This is pretty much what Ashley Olsen's character description was, so I wonder if she's become the Full House alum's replacement, or perhaps a fellow sexual cohort. As for Isaak, whose last film was John Waters' A Dirty Shame, the crooner will play "a sex-and-alcohol-obsessed father who takes his young son to Hawaii." The film is currently shooting in Los Angeles, and then it will journey to Uruguay and Buenos Aires to finish up.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Green Lantern' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' Behind-the-Scenes Fun - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Was Almost a Racy TV Series - POPSUGAR
- 'The Walking Dead' at Comic-Con - HitFix
- 35 Times Ron Burgundy Made You Crack Up - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!