Xanadu producer B. Swibel says: "The message of To Die For is more timely and provocative than ever." Maynard, who is also involved, continues: "If ever there was a larger than life character, destined to belt out her songs on Broadway, it's the character of Suzanne Maretto -- a woman who recognized the power of reality television about twenty years ahead of the rest of America. I feel excited, watching the story I wrote and the characters I created taking shape for the stage." The project is only in the beginning stages, but I'm sure we'll soon here more about the production, see it hit Broadway, and probably then re-hit the big screen with all its singing glory. What do you think? Are you ready for some Broadway Maretto full of songs, seduction, and murder?
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Green Lantern' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' Behind-the-Scenes Fun - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Was Almost a Racy TV Series - POPSUGAR
- 'The Walking Dead' at Comic-Con - HitFix
- 35 Times Ron Burgundy Made You Crack Up - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!