Italian actor Toni Servillo, whose work with Sorrentino already garnered him a David di Donatello award for his work in Conseguenze dell'Amore, will star as Andreotti. On and off from the '70s through the '90s, PM Andreotti made waves with boatloads of scandal and accusations -- mainly involving "allegedly strong but shadowy ties to both the Vatican and the Mafia." (I'll let you make your own assumptions on that one!) Many say that he has also hit the screen before -- as the basis for Don Licio Lucchesi in Francis Ford Coppola's The Godfather Part III. Whatever the case, it's sure to be a pretty interesting drama, and one that should fire up the ex-PM if he ever remembers to see it.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!