Italian actor Toni Servillo, whose work with Sorrentino already garnered him a David di Donatello award for his work in Conseguenze dell'Amore, will star as Andreotti. On and off from the '70s through the '90s, PM Andreotti made waves with boatloads of scandal and accusations -- mainly involving "allegedly strong but shadowy ties to both the Vatican and the Mafia." (I'll let you make your own assumptions on that one!) Many say that he has also hit the screen before -- as the basis for Don Licio Lucchesi in Francis Ford Coppola's The Godfather Part III. Whatever the case, it's sure to be a pretty interesting drama, and one that should fire up the ex-PM if he ever remembers to see it.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!