While Rodriguez's attempt didn't come off as well as filmgoers hoped, I'm still taken with this idea. Gondry told MTV that the film is "going to be quite amazing," and continued: "We're translating our relationship into a futuristic story with a dictator and a rebel. He's the dictator in the story [and] it will be based on [his] art." They are not only collaborating on the story itself, but Paul will co-direct the movie with him. Paul is now 16, so this will be more of an adult collaboration, which should also help things. I think it will be cool to see what the Gondrys create together -- besides, we're talking about the guy who re-sassed the Rubik's Cube. I have faith. But this is just my opinion -- what do you think?
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!