Nevertheless, it got lots of love, and it's no surprise that Bloody-Disgusting is now reporting that the film is going to get a sequel. The movie is currently in the works, but they have heard nothing about who is attached to the project. My guess is that they'll take the same theme and go with a new person, and maybe one of the film's co-stars -- perhaps Ronnie in college? Or maybe they'll convince Shia LaBeouf to come back, and his adventures will have made him some sort of super-spy who moves around spying on dangerous wackos. Whatever the case, we'll revisit Disturbia once again, and hopefully this time around, it'll be free of the easy-to-fix weak points.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!