Variety reports that the actor has signed on to lead an indie feature called Wonderful World with Brown Sugar star and Tony nominee Sanaa Lathan. Joshua Goldin, one of the writers on Darkman, has written the feature and will take the directorial chair when production starts next week in Shreveport, Louisiana. Not much is being said about the film, other than that it "centers on a depressed, divorced, and unemployed father who finds solace in his Senegalese roommate's sister." The film should be a nice reprieve from his usual comic stints, which will include Finding Amanda and Diminished Capacity next year.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!