The details: Jane Tranter, the BBC controller of fiction, talked about a BBC move and said: "This move is not about making feature films about things that are on the television -- those ideas are staring us in the face already and may seem too obvious." However, when asked about Who: "I would not rule out a film version of Doctor Who, no." Sure, she only said she wouldn't rule it out, but that statement coming after the previous one is telling. Of course, it's understandable that they would look into features since the show is doing so damned well for the BBC. I can only hope that if they do, we get more Tennant, and please, oh please, more Captain Jack Harkness. What say you?
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Green Lantern' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' Behind-the-Scenes Fun - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Was Almost a Racy TV Series - POPSUGAR
- 'The Walking Dead' at Comic-Con - HitFix
- 35 Times Ron Burgundy Made You Crack Up - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!