Of course, the best includes cult classics like 12 Monkeys, as well as his most recent -- The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford. It's funny how that movie is getting tons of raves, yet had one heck of a time getting released. On the worst side of things, well, I'm there with them for the most part, although I have a particular fondness for Meet Joe Black. Perhaps it stems from my love of Death Takes a Holiday, or from that irresistible car accident scene that has him flopping around like a mannequin. Whatever the case, it's far from great, but still off my worst list. Check out Moviefone for the full list and then let us know -- there's the good, the bad, but what are the ugly? Are there any that made you cringe so much you can't believe his career survived? And did they miss the boat with any of the good or bad?
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!