Of course, the best includes cult classics like 12 Monkeys, as well as his most recent -- The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford. It's funny how that movie is getting tons of raves, yet had one heck of a time getting released. On the worst side of things, well, I'm there with them for the most part, although I have a particular fondness for Meet Joe Black. Perhaps it stems from my love of Death Takes a Holiday, or from that irresistible car accident scene that has him flopping around like a mannequin. Whatever the case, it's far from great, but still off my worst list. Check out Moviefone for the full list and then let us know -- there's the good, the bad, but what are the ugly? Are there any that made you cringe so much you can't believe his career survived? And did they miss the boat with any of the good or bad?
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!