Rudin, along with Miramax, already has some high profile flicks headed for theaters this fall. It's quite a coup that Rudin has managed to score; including some of the big Oscar contenders for 2007: Wes Anderson' The Darjeeling Limited (you can catch Erik's NYFF review here), Noah Baumbach's Margot at the Wedding, the Coen's No Country for Old Men and Paul Thomas Anderson's There Will Be Blood (you can read Scott's review of Blood here). Rudin will be co-producing Oscar with Miramax, but there is no word on a director or a cast. Rudin has already lined up more Oscar-bait for the coming year. In 2008, he will produce The Reader with Nicole Kidman and Ralph Fiennes (if they can ever find a location, that is) and he will also be producing the animated flick The Fantastic Mr. Fox with Cate Blanchett. So start setting the odds for your Oscar pools now.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!