I'll admit that I'm looking forward to it. It's funny, though, because when the first Jackass: The Movie came out, I was working in a movie theater and I refused to watch it, even for free. I didn't even like cleaning up the auditorium during the final credits. It just wasn't my cup of tea. But then some friends dragged me to the sequel -- which I reluctantly paid for (or maybe a buddy bought mine) -- and actually found ways to appreciate it. Plus, I laughed my ass off, too. By the time they dragged Mark Zupan out for some wheelchair shenanigans, I was sold. And I think that most moviegoers have reason to like Jackass too. Aside from not having a plot, it has all that audiences crave these days: gross-out comedy; action-packed scenarios; a little bit of the torture horror; some sports sequences; and, of course, male nudity. Plus, there's occasional homages to people like Buster Keaton and Busby Berkeley for the cineastes. For those who can't get enough of the hijinx, and don't want to wait until whenever Jackass 3 hits theaters (I'd guess a year from now), there's also the straight-to-dvd outtakes compilation Jackass 2.5, which hits stores this Christmas.
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!