According to the teaser trailer, which is mostly exposition with only a little peek at the robot, the idea came together during a brainstorming session years ago, when the creators came up with A Bug's Life, Monster's Inc., and Finding Nemo. (They best get brainstorming again if this is their last!) So, it seems this little flick is about a robot who has been working for many years, but discovers his true calling much later in his metal life. Considering the fact that this is a robot romance, and he meets a cute robot named Eve, do they learn how to get it on and make robot babies -- the next form of evolution? Who knows? Whatever the case might be, we'll find out next year. Wall•E is scheduled to hit theaters on June 27, 2008.
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!