According to the teaser trailer, which is mostly exposition with only a little peek at the robot, the idea came together during a brainstorming session years ago, when the creators came up with A Bug's Life, Monster's Inc., and Finding Nemo. (They best get brainstorming again if this is their last!) So, it seems this little flick is about a robot who has been working for many years, but discovers his true calling much later in his metal life. Considering the fact that this is a robot romance, and he meets a cute robot named Eve, do they learn how to get it on and make robot babies -- the next form of evolution? Who knows? Whatever the case might be, we'll find out next year. Wall•E is scheduled to hit theaters on June 27, 2008.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!