According to the teaser trailer, which is mostly exposition with only a little peek at the robot, the idea came together during a brainstorming session years ago, when the creators came up with A Bug's Life, Monster's Inc., and Finding Nemo. (They best get brainstorming again if this is their last!) So, it seems this little flick is about a robot who has been working for many years, but discovers his true calling much later in his metal life. Considering the fact that this is a robot romance, and he meets a cute robot named Eve, do they learn how to get it on and make robot babies -- the next form of evolution? Who knows? Whatever the case might be, we'll find out next year. Wall•E is scheduled to hit theaters on June 27, 2008.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!