Hack/Slash was picked up by Rogue Pictures back in December. Here we are almost one year later, and there hasn't been a peep out of the production until now. When word of the project first emerged, director Todd Lincoln told Movieweb the film was going to have "a sprinkling of humor to balance the scares, but this will be a lean, vicious, blood-soaked, Hard-R fright fest. The goal is to create the ultimate slasher film." Fox has already proven that she can hold her own with giant f**king robots, and the promise of her in some of those outfits is probably enough to pack theaters night after night -- at least with adolescent boys. Until we hear something official, though, you guys will just have to rely on your imagination.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!