More than anything, B.F.F. reminds me of Whatever It Takes, which I only found funny because James Franco played a character with my name. I guess that wasn't the first or only movie to be about co-ed best friends who finally fall in love, but I guess B.F.F.'s prom thing made me think of WIT's own It's a Wonderful Life-ripped-off prom dance scene. Anyway, if Nussbaum can cross that movie with Superbad, it might not be so terrible. Okay, yeah, it will probably be really awful. But I bet it will make more money than Sydney White, which has so far taken home just over $5 million, which is still better than Sleepover's opening gross of just over $4 million.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!