More than anything, B.F.F. reminds me of Whatever It Takes, which I only found funny because James Franco played a character with my name. I guess that wasn't the first or only movie to be about co-ed best friends who finally fall in love, but I guess B.F.F.'s prom thing made me think of WIT's own It's a Wonderful Life-ripped-off prom dance scene. Anyway, if Nussbaum can cross that movie with Superbad, it might not be so terrible. Okay, yeah, it will probably be really awful. But I bet it will make more money than Sydney White, which has so far taken home just over $5 million, which is still better than Sleepover's opening gross of just over $4 million.
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!