According to Moviehole, the Australian actress has tested for the role. It makes sense now that Aussie director George Miller is officially on board, since he plans to shoot the thing Down Under, and would benefit from having a local cast. Although Americans may not recognize her, Hill can currently be seen in the limitedly released December Boys (aka the movie in which Daniel Radcliffe isn't Harry Potter). She was also seen (nude) by a few people earlier this year in Geoffrey Wright's updated Macbeth. Fans of Xena: Warrior Princess who want to check the actress out can break out their Season 6 set and view her in two episodes. Of course, you might want to hold off on holding your own audition of the actress (by way of her past work), because she hasn't actually been cast as Wonder Woman just yet -- she's only tested for it, which could mean nothing.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!