Lucky fans in New York, Chicago, San Francisco, and LA will be able to see the short in all of its 12-minute glory, tomorrow, September 25, at 9 pm. Sweetening the pot even further -- Anderson, Jason Schwartzman, and Natalie Portman will be at the SoHo store in New York, and co-writer Roman Coppola will make an appearance at the Chicago store. Darjeeling is about three American brothers, Schwartzman, Adrien Brody, and Owen Wilson, who head to India on a spiritual quest and then find their journey veering into unexpected territory. Chevalier is a prequel to the story, which stars Jason and Natalie in a Paris hotel room -- the end of their love, and the prologue of the journey.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!