FilmStew has posted a little piece about the film, I Love Miami, and how it is going to screen at the Vistas Latino Film Festival in Dallas, Texas, which runs through the weekend. This is a movie that muses about what would happen to Castro if he went through the whole Cuban-American experience, becoming what filmmaker Alejandro Gonzalez Padilla calls the "Quixote of American Socialism." With veteran actor Juan Luis Galiardo starring as Fidel, Padilla takes him through the whole ocean journey on a raft, illegally entering the states, and what comes after. I am pretty darned interested in seeing this, especially to wipe the images of Castro as Tony Montana out of my head.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!