FilmStew has posted a little piece about the film, I Love Miami, and how it is going to screen at the Vistas Latino Film Festival in Dallas, Texas, which runs through the weekend. This is a movie that muses about what would happen to Castro if he went through the whole Cuban-American experience, becoming what filmmaker Alejandro Gonzalez Padilla calls the "Quixote of American Socialism." With veteran actor Juan Luis Galiardo starring as Fidel, Padilla takes him through the whole ocean journey on a raft, illegally entering the states, and what comes after. I am pretty darned interested in seeing this, especially to wipe the images of Castro as Tony Montana out of my head.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!