FilmStew has posted a little piece about the film, I Love Miami, and how it is going to screen at the Vistas Latino Film Festival in Dallas, Texas, which runs through the weekend. This is a movie that muses about what would happen to Castro if he went through the whole Cuban-American experience, becoming what filmmaker Alejandro Gonzalez Padilla calls the "Quixote of American Socialism." With veteran actor Juan Luis Galiardo starring as Fidel, Padilla takes him through the whole ocean journey on a raft, illegally entering the states, and what comes after. I am pretty darned interested in seeing this, especially to wipe the images of Castro as Tony Montana out of my head.
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!