That's not all. Hensleigh has a long history with Bruckheimer -- he was an executive producer on Con Air, Armageddon, and Gone in Sixty Seconds, he wrote Armageddon along with J. J. Abrams, and he also rewrote the script for The Rock, although he was never officially credited. Considering the success of these films, I'd be very surprised if this drama, about a Manhattan detective called 'Nine Lives' who survives a slew of shootings while on duty, doesn't pack a punch at the box office and rake in the cash. He had originally sold the project to Disney years ago, when he was interviewing for a writing job with The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles, but this deal, at $1.75 million, is just a bit sweeter. I wonder if other writers out there will start dusting off their old, forgotten scripts?
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!