The original, based on an initially unpublished book by Daniel Carney called The Thin White Line, stars Richard Burton, Roger Moore, Richard Harris, and Hardy Krüger as aging mercenaries who travel to Africa to rescue the former leader of an African country who is about to be executed by the guy who overthrew him. Their raid is a success, but then they are double-crossed and are ready to get their revenge. This could be a fun flick if they get corral some tough, older actors. Personally, I'm thinking about guys like Elias Koteas and maybe Daniel Craig (they had a Bond in the original, after all). Who would you pick?
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!