The original, based on an initially unpublished book by Daniel Carney called The Thin White Line, stars Richard Burton, Roger Moore, Richard Harris, and Hardy Krüger as aging mercenaries who travel to Africa to rescue the former leader of an African country who is about to be executed by the guy who overthrew him. Their raid is a success, but then they are double-crossed and are ready to get their revenge. This could be a fun flick if they get corral some tough, older actors. Personally, I'm thinking about guys like Elias Koteas and maybe Daniel Craig (they had a Bond in the original, after all). Who would you pick?
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!