Variety is reporting that Josh Gordon and Will Speck, the pair behind Blades of Glory, are in final negotiations to direct the film, which is based on the short story by Jeffrey Eugenides (The Virgin Suicides). Allan Loeb (Made of Honor) penned the screenplay, and Albert Berger and Ron Yerxa, of Little Miss Sunshine fame, are producing the feature. Speck says: "We were so attracted to this project because of Allen's script. Because he works in every genre -- comedy, drama -- he really understands character arcs." Does this mean we will be getting both a funny and serious look at semen and turkey basters? While I'd pay to see that, I'm thinking this'll be more on the Blades of Glory level of cinema. How about you? Are you up for a rousing flick of baby madness and sperm basting?
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!