Variety is reporting that Josh Gordon and Will Speck, the pair behind Blades of Glory, are in final negotiations to direct the film, which is based on the short story by Jeffrey Eugenides (The Virgin Suicides). Allan Loeb (Made of Honor) penned the screenplay, and Albert Berger and Ron Yerxa, of Little Miss Sunshine fame, are producing the feature. Speck says: "We were so attracted to this project because of Allen's script. Because he works in every genre -- comedy, drama -- he really understands character arcs." Does this mean we will be getting both a funny and serious look at semen and turkey basters? While I'd pay to see that, I'm thinking this'll be more on the Blades of Glory level of cinema. How about you? Are you up for a rousing flick of baby madness and sperm basting?
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!