But really, this isn't about how they look -- it's about their conversation and their butt-kicking movie. The actresses discuss some fluff, the perks of kicking butt, and potential future games. Milla says she did the flicks for her little brother, and after the second, she wasn't too into the whole Resident Evil experience. However, she says that the script was so good, it changed her mind. (PR or real opinion? You decide.) Of course, Ali also got a bunch of Heroes questions, but the best moment came when they discussed the possibility of Milla joining the show, and what Jovovich thinks her special power could be. Now that is something I would pay to see. Those of you who want to see the gals kick tons of zombie ass (is there a better way to spend Saturday night? I think not) -- the movie comes out this week.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!