But really, this isn't about how they look -- it's about their conversation and their butt-kicking movie. The actresses discuss some fluff, the perks of kicking butt, and potential future games. Milla says she did the flicks for her little brother, and after the second, she wasn't too into the whole Resident Evil experience. However, she says that the script was so good, it changed her mind. (PR or real opinion? You decide.) Of course, Ali also got a bunch of Heroes questions, but the best moment came when they discussed the possibility of Milla joining the show, and what Jovovich thinks her special power could be. Now that is something I would pay to see. Those of you who want to see the gals kick tons of zombie ass (is there a better way to spend Saturday night? I think not) -- the movie comes out this week.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!