Penelope Ann Miller (Blonde Ambition) and Michael Biehn (The Terminator) play a couple named Bea and Landy Bretthorse, who live in a Missouri town during the 1950s. Their lives are "thrown into chaos when Landy's sister Grace (Tatum O'Neal) is released from the local asylum and comes to live with the family." Joel Gretsch (The Emperor's Club) will play Grace's ex-husband, who was married to her for one whopping day, and Piper Laurie (Hounddog) is the administrator who runs the asylum. Apparently, the floods play a pivotal role in the story, but I imagine the insanity is where the fiction comes in. The film is currently on location in Missouri.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!