The first film listed under the banner is Kelly's Tales, while the first movie to start production under Darko is a flick called Dirty Girl, which will be helmed by Abe Sylvia. After that is The Box -- Kelly's psychological thriller that stars Cameron Diaz. McKittrick says: "Our goal is to get behind filmmakers with unique voices and take advantage of the Darko brand to help independent films reach a much wider audience." This begs the question: will Kelly's future work not have the surprising, mood-changing edits, since they want to help unique voices? He got to where he is right now because of the huge edits on Donnie Darko, and I doubt the film would've been half as big if our first serving of Darko was the Director's Cut.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!