Boy, do we have a whopper of a poster premiere today, folks. Courtesy of Walt Disney Pictures, Cinematical is happy to bring you the first official one-sheet (click poster for larger image) for The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian. Directed once again by Andrew Adamson, Prince Caspian is a follow-up to the highly-successful The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe -- and seeing as you folks shelled out more than $730 million to watch that flick, I'd say you're probably pretty stoked about the sequel. This time around, the Pevensie siblings (Peter, Lucy, Susan and Edmund) once again return to the magical land of Narnia, only to learn that 1300 years have passed in Narnian times since their last adventure. Not only that, but Narnia is now under the control of the evil King Miraz; a man who's plotting to rid himself of one Prince Caspian (Ben Barnes), his nephew and the rightful heir to the throne, so that he can be replaced by Miraz's newborn son. Now, it's up to those pesky Pevensie kids to locate their friend Aslan (Liam Neeson), aid Prince Caspian, defeat Miraz and restore magic and glory to the land of Narnia. Of course, they'll have a little help along the way. The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian arrives in theaters on May 16.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!