The drama probably lies in whether or not he should tell the woman that he's going to jail. Maybe he can lie and say he's dying. But then I guess she'd want to attend the funeral, and that won't be possible. He could be honest and hope they can make the best of their short time, but who knows if she'd be OK with having a short romance with a criminal. Maybe his sentence isn't even that long, and she can wait for him (I have to admit that when first reading the plot, I thought he was only going away for 72 days). Anyway, I'd like to see Barry Pepper cast in the lead and have this be a sort of sequel to 25th Hour, in which it's the character Frank's turn for a last moment (or many moments) before losing his freedom. Or, Goodloe, himself, should get the role. That scruffy photo of him (provided by Variety) could definitely serve as his mug shot.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!