According to Nasser, Brats will be "...all about these girls in Hollywood getting into trouble...You see them all go to jail, you see them get arrested, you see them go through trials and tribulations". Nasser says that he will use real celebrities in his story, but could not confirm whether it would be the 'unholy quartet' of Britney, Paris, Lindsay, and Nicole. My guess would be that he's waiting to see if anybody sues first. Although, Nasser seems confident that he won't be facing any legal action, saying, "As long as we stick to the truth, we're in good shape." Brats is scheduled to start shooting in Hollywood this October -- and then probably to a discount DVD bin near you. Hmm, unless you're willing to pay 10 bucks for something you get for free on Entetainment Tonight.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!