Bio pics are such a tricky genre of film. I definitely have my favorites (In Pollock, Ed Harris and Marcia Gay Harden were brilliant!) and ones I hated (Frida was beautiful, but like so many others it packed in every life detail, forgetting that the audience has no time to care about the person on screen.), but I'll give them a fighting chance before I see each film. I'm glad to see Pacino is finally taking on what could be a great role. It's been years since I've seen him do something worthy of his talents (S1m0ne, sigh) and I crave for something as candid and profound as in his youth -- another Dog Day Afternoon please, Mr. Pacino! Dali & I: The Surreal Story will be directed by Andrew Niccol and starts shooting in Spain and New York at the beginning of next year.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!