Boaz Yakin (Remember the Titans) wrote and will direct the film -- this coming from a guy who has quite the eclectic resume. I'm amazed sometimes at the vast differences between the stories he chooses to tell in his films (Uptown Girls versus From Dusk Till Dawn 2: Texas Blood Money) and admit to watching -- gulp, and enjoying -- Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights while sick with the flu. The film is already set to shoot in New York and if I had my way, would be in theatres tomorrow.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!