The original Don't Look Up (aka Ghost Actress, as Joyû-rei has also been called in English translations) dealt with a haunted movie studio and focused on the production of a war film. The ghost of a woman begins appearing on the set and even shows up in the dailies (reminds me of that Three Men and a Baby legend). Also, footage from an older film keeps inserting itself into the film. This is all the plot info I could get out of review sites Black Hole DVD Reviews and Flipside Movie Emporium -- the movie is currently unavailable in the States. Variety gives the new version's plot as being about a film production shooting in Transylvania haunted by an old piece of celluloid depicting a woman's murder. Don't Look Up will be produced by Brian Cox (Pulse) and Yôko Asakura. As for the other Don't Look movies, Don't Look Back recently got a sorta-sequel called 65 Revisited, which must be seen, and Don't Look Now is also being remade.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!