Shoe is about an American guy named Jack (Bartha) who wins a vacation for two to Paris. However, his girlfriend (Paré) dumps him right before they're set to leave. Jack's Scottish best friend (Boyd) convinces him to go alone. He takes the advice, but finds further troubles as his luggage was swapped with a French businesswoman named Chloe (Laurent). One would think it would be as simple as the pair falling for each other as they meet and exchange belongings, but it is a bit more quirky than that. On one side, there's Jack, who can't speak French and is stuck in his hotel with no money or clothes. On the other, there is Chloe, who "falls in love with his belongings (including his shoes) and, feeling fate has brought them together, sets out on a search to find him." I wonder if this will be followed in a few years by Shoe to the Head, a sequel that covers their romance as they realize that weird shoe fetishes don't make for healthy relationships.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!