The comedy will include a number of interconnecting story arcs, and Affleck is coming into Aniston's, playing her boyfriend -- "a man whose unwillingness to commit to marriage puts great strain on their relationship." Perhaps the guy remembered when he was a Man About Town and got cheated on. As for Kris, he is, oh yes, playing Jennifer's dad. I'm not sure I can see it, but I'll bite. I assume that he got this role after starring in Aniston's short directorial debut -- Room 10, which I told you about a few months ago -- because really, while not every film on Kris' resume is super-awesome, romcoms usually aren't his thing. Who will be next?
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!