The comedy will include a number of interconnecting story arcs, and Affleck is coming into Aniston's, playing her boyfriend -- "a man whose unwillingness to commit to marriage puts great strain on their relationship." Perhaps the guy remembered when he was a Man About Town and got cheated on. As for Kris, he is, oh yes, playing Jennifer's dad. I'm not sure I can see it, but I'll bite. I assume that he got this role after starring in Aniston's short directorial debut -- Room 10, which I told you about a few months ago -- because really, while not every film on Kris' resume is super-awesome, romcoms usually aren't his thing. Who will be next?
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!