The comedy will include a number of interconnecting story arcs, and Affleck is coming into Aniston's, playing her boyfriend -- "a man whose unwillingness to commit to marriage puts great strain on their relationship." Perhaps the guy remembered when he was a Man About Town and got cheated on. As for Kris, he is, oh yes, playing Jennifer's dad. I'm not sure I can see it, but I'll bite. I assume that he got this role after starring in Aniston's short directorial debut -- Room 10, which I told you about a few months ago -- because really, while not every film on Kris' resume is super-awesome, romcoms usually aren't his thing. Who will be next?
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!